This truly justifies the foundation of Vivekanand Modern Academy, a place where young minds are groomed to become the next nation builder and the leaders of tomorrow. Vivekanand Modern Academy has set high parameters for excellence in various domains covering arts, sports and academics by creating a multi-talented breed of youngsters full of confidence, knowledge and commitment to work hard.
Our four foundation pillars are :
- Quality education focused on knowledge and excellence.
- fostering physical, mental and spiritual enhancement.
- Modernity with positive approach.
- Responsibility towards society.
School Vision :
Steaming from our mission statement are seven characteristics for each student to exhibit of all times :
- Respect self, others and environment.
- Participate productively and responsively in a rapidly changing society.
- Communicate effectively.
- Use cooperative and independent learning.
- Strive to accomplish goals.
- Use problem solving techniques to handle everyday situations.
- Set and meet high standards.
What we have :
- School comprises of facilities that matches the international standards varying from dynamic infrastructure to modern technique mixed with Indian values.
- lush green and peaceful campus for better education.
- Computer lob with connectivity of high speed Internet throughout the comp (fully wi.fi enabled campus).
- Smart class rooms with all the latest study gadgets that helps in interactive study and better understanding of concepts.
- Highly sophisticated and technically advance labs full of resources.
- Activity room is specially designed. �in order to enhance the aptitude and reasoning skills of students. Teachers are also trained to provide proper guidance.
- Curriculum strictly based on CBSE pattern with grading system.
- Highly qualified and experienced academic advisor and Principal.
- Best transportation facilities.
- Spacious and ventilated classrooms.
- RO facilities for clean and safe drinking water.
- Emphasis is laid on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness
- Library equipped with relevant knowledge books. encyclopedia. journals. textbooks. Magazines, newsletters, atlas as well os story books For children of oil ages.
Music :(a) Vocal : light Classical. (b) Instrumental : Harmonium. Table. Congo.
Sports :(a) Indoor Games : Special educational games for Pre-Primary students. (b) Outdoor Games : Football. Cricket, Volley Ball. Basket Ball, Kho-Kho, Kobaddi.
- Teachers are highly skilled and educated and masters in their field, they are analyzed regularly on the basis of new techniques of studies and regarding their up-to-date knowledge.